- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
TU Wien KURIER Graduate Scholarship for EUR 10,000 in Real Estate Management in Austria, 2018
The Technical University of Vienna is inviting applications for KURIER Scholarship of EUR 10,000 value to study certified program “Real Estate Management”. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation oriented enterprises.
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
Scholarship is available to pursue graduate degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Real Estate Management.
Contents of the Certified Program
Fundamentals of Law
Real Estate and Housing Law
Fundamentals of Economics and Business Economics
Construction Technology and Mechanical Service
Valuation, Financing and Project Management
Real Estate Trusteeship
Applied Real Estate Management – Project “Refurbishment of an Old Building”
As in the past years, KURIER provides a scholarship of EUR 10,000.- to one talented individual coming from the real estate sector in order to enable him/her to receive an academic education of high quality.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
General university qualification is a prerequisite for admission to Austrian universities; applicants with a commensurate relevant qualification may be considered for admission.
Proof of Proficiency:
After successful completion of the course and graduation, you will receive the Commercial Proof of Proficiency to work as a Real Estate Trustee (one year practice required).
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: We are pleased about your interest in the university course Real Estate Management & Property Management.
Apply for a university course at the Continuing Education Center in the following steps:
- Admission Requirements: Check that you meet the admission requirements for the university course.
- Application process:Begin by completing the application deadline by putting together your application documents and completing the online application .
- Formalities:If necessary, pay attention to the formalities (documents, visa, etc.).
- Documents:Submit your complete application documents in due time.
- Admission interview:We will arrange an individual appointment with you for your admission interview.
Start your online application .
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 01, 2018.