- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
The TU Wien Scholarships for Female leaders from Emerging Markets in Austria, 2018
The TU Wien 4 Partial Scholarships for Female Leaders in Austria:
The TU Wien is offering 4 partial scholarships for female leaders and potential managers from emerging markets. These scholarships are open to applicants from Central Eastern and South-Eastern European countries.
The TU Wien and the Danube University Krems aim want to support women and women’s advancement in careers.
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, the capital of Austria. The university finds high international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Each scholarship amounts to one-third of the program contribution.
Female applicants from Central Eastern and South-Eastern European countries are eligible to apply.
- A total of 4 partial scholarships will be granted for the 19th class of the General Management MBA.
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria.
- 2 partial scholarships for (potential) female leaders (scholarships are granted in cooperation with the TU Career Center)
2 partial scholarships for highly motivated persons from CEE and SEE countries
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applications should be sent via email.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
May 31, 2018