The Mid Sweden University offers tuition fee scholarships for the following programmes starting autumn semester 2019. Scholarships are available for the international students.
The purpose of this scholarship is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to study at the University.
Mid Sweden University is a Swedish state university located in the region around the geographical centre of Sweden, with two campuses in the cities of Östersund and Sundsvall, (until summer 2016 also in the city of Härnösand).
Scholarships are available to pursue a master degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study in the following programs:
1. Master program (one year) in Business Administration, Marketing and Management, 60 credits.
2. Master in Tourism, 120 higher education credits.
3. International Master’s Program in Computer Engineering, 120 higher education credits.
4. International Master’s Program in Eco. Technology and Sustainable Development, 120 higher education credits.
5. Master’s Program in Embedded Sensor Systems.
The scholarship covers the total amount of the tuition fee.
- Scholarships are available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
Scholarships are available for the international students (outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland) that are required to pay tuition fees and have applied through University Admissions to one of the above-listed programs.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: You apply for the tuition fee scholarship after having submitted your application for studies through University Admissions (deadline 15th January 2019). The scholarship application is made online by filling in this application form:
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Application Form: ◄–
January 15, 2019.