- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
UGent and VUB MSc Scholarships for EEA and Non-EEA Nationals in Belgium, 2018
The UGent and VUB is jointly organizing scholarships for international students to apply for European MSc in Photonics. The European MSc. in Photonics is jointly organized by UGent and VUB, so students can choose to take courses at both universities during the program and receive a joint degree from both Universiteit Gent as from Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Within the approach of their master program, they aim to make their program accessible to all motivated and highly-skilled students around the globe.
The Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a Dutch-speaking university located in Brussels, Belgium. It has three campuses: Brussels Humanities, Science and Engineering Campus, Brussels Health Campus and Brussels Technology Campus. Ghent University aims to encourage its students to adopt a critical approach within a creative, development-oriented educational and research environment.
Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Photonics.
VUB offers 12 scholarships in total, as from 1000 EUR Entry Scholarship up to 5 Full Scholarships worth 10 000 EUR per year to cover the cost of living in Brussels. Ghent University grants 5 UGent Photonics Excellence Grants, worth 5000 Euro per academic year.
International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Up to 12 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken inBelgium
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Within the approach of our master program, we aim to make our program accessible to all motivated and highly-skilled students around the globe. Many excellent students are looking for different ways to fund their master studies in the heart of Europe.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Once admitted and enrolled in the program, students can be awarded a grant or scholarship. No need to apply separately for the scholarships or grants, our education officers Majorie (VUB) and Bert (UGent) will guide the students through the enrollment procedure.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 1, 2018.