The Macquarie University is offering Macquarie university India scholarship. This scholarship is awarded to all students from India who commence their studies in 2019.This scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor or Master coursework degree
The Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney
Scholarship is available to study undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship is available for $10,000 ANNUALLY (AUD)
- The scholarship is available to International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Entrance Requirement is to be a citizen of India.
• Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
• Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2019.
• Accept your Admission Offer and pay the commencement fee by the deadline below:
Applying procedure Instructions:
No scholarship application is required. You will receive this scholarship automatically once you are made an unconditional offer.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
December 21, 2018.