- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Undergraduate Design Fellowships in Architecture at The University of Cambridge in UK, 2018
The University of Cambridge is delighted to offer up to three Design Fellowships in Architecture. These part-time, fixed-term posts are available for 12 months from 1 October 2018 until 30 September 2019; they may be renewable annually, in certain circumstances.
The University of Cambridge is one of the world’s oldest universities and leading academic centres. It is made up of over 150 departments, faculties, schools and other institutions.
Cambridge also has 31 colleges which are independent institutions, each with its own property and income. The Colleges appoint their own staff on their own terms and conditions and are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with University regulations. The teaching of students is shared between the Colleges and University departments. Degrees are awarded by the University.
Fellowships are available to pursue three years undergraduate BA program.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded within the Department of Architecture.
Fellowship of £29,799-£38,833 pro rata value will be awarded.
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must have: a very good first degree or equivalent in Architecture, Engineering or a cognate discipline, with exemption from Part I of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) or equivalent examinations; a postgraduate Diploma, MSc, MArch, MPhil or equivalent qualification carrying exemption from Part II of the RIBA examinations; completed all professional qualifications, and is a qualified and registered architect; current experience as a practice-based architect.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply online for this vacancy, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. This will route you to the University’s Web Recruitment System, where you will need to register an account (if you have not already) and log in before completing the online application form.
Please ensure that you upload the following: (a) a covering letter, explaining the reasons for your application and how your knowledge, skills and experience match the requirements of the role you are applying for (please indicate whether you wish to be considered for either or both of the positions available); (b) a Curriculum Vitae (CV), to include full details of educational qualifications and professional experience, a list of publications (if any), and the names, addresses, and full contact details of 2 referees (who may be contacted for a reference prior to interviews); (c) if your CV includes a portfolio, please only upload a maximum of 30 pages.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 10, 2018.