- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
Undergraduate Fellowship for US citizens at Columbia University USA, 2018
Scholarships: The Institute for Israel and Jewish Studies is delighted to offer a unique educational opportunity at Columbia University.
Host College/University: The Institute for Israel and Jewish Studies – Columbia University’s centre for the academic study and discussion of Jewish life, history, and culture – has long been a national and international leader in the field.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded.
Scholarship Award: IIJS Israel Fellows will be awarded an amount up to $1,000 in support of their business-related internships; academic and/or research-based projects; immersive language programs; and/or university-offered courses.
Nationalities: US citizens are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for funding:
- Applications must provide detailed information about the program being sought. At the time of application, admission or offer need not be finalized, but the Institute must receive certification of such by the hosting institution before the funding can be delivered.
- Applicants must spend, at a minimum, four weeks in Israel over the course of summer 2018.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: Fellowship applications must be submitted electronically to Dana kresel via email.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 9, 2018