- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Undergraduate Opportunity Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
Applications are invited for Opportunity Scholarships UCD for the academic year 2018-19. Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The overarching purpose of Access & Lifelong Learning (ALL) is to be the ‘bridge to inclusion’ offering connections, engagement and building relationships between communities that are ‘distant’ from higher education, and the University community.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarships are valued at €1,500 per annum for the normal duration of the scholar’s programme of study. Scholarships will be paid in two instalments each year at the end of September/early October and at the end of January. The scholarship package also includes:
– Dedicated Welcome Programme
– Programme of academic workshops and seminars
– Dedicated personal support offered by a team of experts
– The support of a peer mentoring network
– Leadership training programmes, networking and development opportunities.
- Students from Ireland are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland.
The undergraduate Scholarships are open to new entrants to UCD (first years) who have accepted an offer to study in UCD. Applicants must be entering a full-time undergraduate programme of study.
Please note this scholarship is for undergraduate students from the following groups:
– HEAR students
– DARE students
– Students with a Disability
– First time Matures
– Incoming Access Student 2018/19
– Students who have successfully completed a UCD Access Programme
– QQI-FETs (Further education award holders)
– Irish Travellers
– Lone parents who are in receipt of a means-tested social welfare payment
– Ethnic minorities
– Refugees, those with leave to remain and asylum seekers
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
September 21, 2018.