- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students at EMS in Germany, 2018
The European Management School (EMS) is offering an undergraduate scholarship for young students who have outstanding academic and social achievements from their school years. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of our scholarship is to provide prospective undergraduate students with an easier start to their professional career either in leading business positions or other areas of society.
The European Management School (EMS), with its campus in Mainz, is a business management school of the Cologne Business School (CBS). It is one of the leading business schools in Germany. All bachelor’s and master’s degree programs are recognized by the state and are regularly audited and accredited by the German Council for Science and Humanities.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the school.
The EMS awards two partial scholarships per year, which provide a 50 percent discount on tuition fees.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in The European Management School (EMS), Germany.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Funding is provided to undergraduate students who were above average in academic performance or socially committed during their school career. Accordingly, our annual partial scholarships are awarded in the following two categories:
- Best Performer Scholarship (BPS): Applicants who were above average in academic performance during their school career
- Social Engagement Scholarship (SES): Applicants who were highly socially committed during their school career
Social commitment or performance cannot be measured in numbers or lists – these are very complex topics. The perfect candidate does not exist. Convince us in your own way, why should you be supported by the EMS?
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for an EMS scholarship, please use our online form below. The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of motivation including why you consider yourself eligible
- Copy of your current school report cards
- Letter of recommendation from teachers (for the BPS scholarship) or proof of volunteer/social work (for SES scholarship)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 30, 2018.