Scholarships: The University of Essex is inviting international students from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Host College/University: The University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It was established in 1963, welcomed its first students in 1964 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: You could be eligible for a scholarship worth £3,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
Nationalities: Students from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan). Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria: Students must meet all of the following conditions.
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- Be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2018-19
- Meet published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex
- Firm choice on UCAS by 30 June 2018
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions: If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 June 2018 then you will automatically be considered for this award. We’ll assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex. You don’t need to complete an application form.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: June 30, 2018