- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Undergraduate Scholarship for South Asian Students in Australia, 2018
Undergraduate Scholarship Program at University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is inviting applications for International Baccalaureate (IB) Scholarships. These scholarships are open to the citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka).
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma qualification from South Asia and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Scholarships are available for students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney
Field of Study:
Offered by the university.
UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4. The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka) are eligible to apply.
- Up to four (4) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each year, for a commencement at UTS within the period of 1st of July to 30th of June.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
Must be a citizen of a country in the South Asia region (Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka); and
Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma; and
Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
Must be expecting or have obtained an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB);
Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 31, 2018.