The Swansea University is inviting applications for merit and excellence scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree program. The university offers up to international merit (up to $2,000) and international excellence (up to $6,000) scholarships for international students.
The aim of the Swansea University scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
The Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The university has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research university, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study in Science and Music.
Scholarship will be awarded for our International Merit (up to $2,000) and International Excellence (up to $6,000) scholarships for international students.
- International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in uk.
- Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018.
- International Excellence Scholarship holders progressing into Year 2 , will be eligible for a £2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a Postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 6th July deadline.
- Successful candidates will have their tuition fee levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their £2000 deposit.
- Students progressing from The College (formerly ICWS) and students currently studying at Swansea are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students studying for a postgraduate diploma are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the awarding committee, and it may be that applicants are awarded a scholarship of a lower amount to the one which you may have originally applied for.
- Applicants must be self-funding.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 30, 2018.