- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland, 2018
The SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is offering scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for students applying to undergraduate (B.A. degree) programs in English.
The SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities or simply SWPS University is a private university in Poland affiliated with the Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology and the Institute of Psychology, Polish Academy of Sciences.
Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate (B.A. degree) programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of English.
Scholarship that covers first year tuition fee.
Scholarships are open to international students.
- The maximum number of Scholarships to be granted in the academic year 2018/2019 is 10.
- Scholarship can be taken in The SWPS University in Poland.
Applying to undergraduate (B.A. degree) programs in English.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Candidates applying for the Scholarship should complete the following steps:
a. Submit all required documents
b. Submit an essay on the subject “How studies at SWPS University will help me to change the world?” and submit documents confirming candidates other achievements. Formal requirements for the essay are as follows: typed in Calibri 11 font, double spaced, double
sided, margins 2.5 cm. Maximum number of words: 600
- The Scholarship Application Form, the essay and all other required documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office, by post (the envelope should be marked: “Scholarships for International Students”) or by e-mail (text in the subject line should read: “Scholarships for
International Students”) or in person, by July 15, 2018 (the date of receipt by the Admissions Office is considered to be the date of submission).
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship related only to one program of study
How to Apply:
Applicants must complete the online Application Form.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 15, 2018.