The new Unilever Summer Placement Programme is now available on offer starting in the summer, students will learn on a real job with real responsibilities. This program is available for International students.
On any day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. Our vision is to grow our business, while decoupling our environmental footprint from our growth and increasing our positive social impact.
This is a 12 weeks summer placement programme.
Field of Study:
- Customer Development (Sales)
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Research and Development
- Supply Chain
- Technology Management
£20,000 pro rata per annum.
- This program is available for International students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Various locations throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Be in the penultimate year of your degree
- Degree required: We accept all disciplines, except for placements in R&D and Supply Chain. In R&D, we require a strong technical qualification in a Chemical, Biological, Physical or Food-related Science. We also accept Chemical/Material and Engineering-related disciplines. For Supply Chain, you’ll need a strong background in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or similar engineering qualification. We also accept Mathematics, Business, Technology, or Design-related disciplines.
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: There are four stages to the application process for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme.
- Online Application: Complete the online application form. It is a simple and easy process, with the quick option of filling out personal details using your LinkedIn profile. You may only apply to one function in your application and the types of functions available varies according to each region.
- Profile Assessment
Complete a profile assessment, which consists of 12 short online games that look at different elements of your cognitive, emotional and social traits. These will help to evaluate your level of fit for the UFLP as well as the suitable function for you. You will receive personalised feedback after completing the games.
- Digital Interview
You will be asked to solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios, giving you the chance to learn more about our company culture and the way we do business.
The interview will be split into two components, which consists of three short hypothetical questions, followed by a business case. You’ll be able to record and complete your interview anytime (up until a deadline we’ll set) and anywhere, whichever suits you best. All you need is a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and most importantly, a good and stable internet connection
- Discovery Centre Day
This is the final stage of the recruitment process and provides you with a truly immersive experience and the chance to live ‘a day in the life’ of a Future Leader at Unilever. You get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects that include:
- Project meeting with colleagues from your function
- Short meeting with Senior Management regarding a current business challenge
- Team meeting with the other candidates
- One-to-one meeting with your Line manager
These exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to assess your potential, while giving you a further insight into what it is like to work in Unilever.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 18, 2018.