University of Adelaide Arts Scholarships in Australia, 2018
Scholarships: The Faculty of Arts at the University of Adelaide is inviting applications for Arts Start Up Scholarships. The scholarships are available to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, United Kingdom and Hong Kong who are seeking entry into a Faculty of Arts postgraduate coursework program in 2018.
Host College/University: The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate coursework programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Arts.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides a one-off AUD $4,000 payment for travel and living expenses. The scholarship will be paid to the recipient following confirmation of enrolment after the census date for the semester they commenced in.
Nationalities: Citizens of India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Malaysia and Hong Kong are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study in a postgraduate coursework program offered by the Faculty of Arts and be offered admission into full-time study in Semester 1 or 2 in 2018 at the University of Adelaide; AND
Accept their offer (once specified conditions have been met) within 20 business days; AND
Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide AND;
Be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Indonesia, United Kingdom or Malaysia or a permanent resident of Hong Kong
Be an international student. International students are international citizens defined as those who are or will be studying onshore only with visa subclass 500.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Acceptance of an offer for admission to the University in 2018 for all postgraduate Faculty of Arts programs (see Annex B) within 20 business days will constitute an application for the scholarship.
- Successful recipients will receive the scholarship from the Faculty of Arts. If the offer is not accepted in 20 business days, the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn. The University reserves the right to amend the availability of the scholarship and/or the information provided in the scholarship details at any time.
- Students with packaged offers conditional on completion of the Academic English program are also eligible for the scholarship.
- When offered admission to The University of Adelaide in 2018, you will need to accept the offer within 20 business days. This will automatically be your application for the scholarship.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: Open