- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
University of Agder PhD Research Fellowship in Public Administration in Norway, 2018
University of Agder PhD Research Fellowship in Public Administration
The University of Agder invites applications for one full-time, fixed-term appointment as PhD Research Fellow in Public Administration for a period of three years. The position is financed by the university and defined as a cooperation between the university and Kristiansand municipality.
The University of Agder is a public university with campuses in Kristiansand and Grimstad, Norway. The institution was established as a university college (høgskole) in 1994 through the merger of Agder College and five other colleges, including a technical college and a nursing school, and became one of Norway’s new universities in 2007.
Fellowship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Fellowship is awarded in the field of Public Administration.
- Modern facilities and a comprehensive set of welfare offers
- Flexible working hours
- The position is remunerated within the State salary scale, salary plan 17.515, code 1017, NOK 436.900 gross per year. A 2% compulsory pension contribution will be deducted and paid to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund according to current statutory provisions.
- The PhD Research Fellow is expected to complete a doctoral dissertation within the period of employment. The applicants must qualify for admission to the PhD-programme in the Faculty of Social Sciences, specialisation in Public Administration, and must hold a master’s degree or equivalent in political science, public administration, public sector management, governance or equivalent (sub) disciplines with an average grade of B or better.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applicants must submit their application and CV online. Please use the link “Apply for this job”. The following documentation must be uploaded as an attachment with the online application:
- Diplomas and references
- List of academic publications
- Master’s thesis
- Other academic publications
- Project description (no more than 10 pages)
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 5, 2018.