Scholarships: For the 2018/19 programme, University of Exeter is offering up to five scholarships valued at £15,000 each.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: There are five scholarships valued at £15,000 each.
Nationalities: UK and international students can apply for these scholarships. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Application Procedure: You should check the following are included when sending your application:
- Transcript and degree certificate for first/second degree;
- If you are in possession of your GMAT please upload with your application; applicants in possession of a GMAT score of 650 and above automatically qualify for our MBA Academic Excellence scholarship
- Two professional reference letters – on company letterhead, originals again;
- Personal statement supporting your application, detailing your achievements in your career so far, what experiences you will bring to the programme, how you think the Exeter MBA will enhance your career and your future aspirations; if you are addressing The Exeter MBA 2018 Future Thinking Challenge to secure a discount off your tuition fees, please address ONE of the five suggested questions in your personal statement while stating what experiences you will bring to the programme;
- Detailed CV;
- If applicable, evidence of English proficiency. Please note you will need to meet our English language requirement before you can apply for any scholarship. Please ensure you allow sufficient time for arranging your English test and for results to be released. Scholarship application deadline will be around the end of May 2018;
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted by the MBA office to arrange an interview.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: To apply for the scholarship you will need to upload a statement of up to 750 words, stating why you should be considered for this award, with emphasis on your leadership experience and qualities. Click here to submit your application. The deadline for these scholarships is 31st May 2018. Please note this award cannot be combined with the early bird discount.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: May 31, 2018