Scholarships: Applications are invited for University of Leicester ISC Foundation Year Scholarship Scheme for entry in September 2018. International (Non-UK) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The International Foundation Year is designed to fully prepare you for degree study at the University. It will improve your English, academic and study skills and give you the confidence to succeed in your degree.
Host College/University: At the heart of the UK, Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching. Celebrating diversity among our staff and students; widening participation in higher education; engaging with local, national and international community’s – all of these are part of what we do and who we are.
Degree level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of Study: You can choose:
- Economics and Management
- Engineering and Technology
- Society and Culture
Scholarship Award: It gives you a 10% reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Nationalities: International (Non-UK) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarship is available to students who achieve 5% higher than the standard progression requirement (depending on degree) in the ISC foundation programme. For example, if you progress to a degree for which the requirement is 65% overall, the grade required for the scholarship will be 70%.
- For students applying to Law, for which the standard progression requirement is 75%, the scholarship requirement is also 75%.
- There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
- This scholarship is not available to a student studying Medicine.
English Language Requirements: Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0 (minimum 5.0 in writing).
Applying procedure Instructions: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Scholarship Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.