- NASA Animation Fellowship for International Students in USA, 2018
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships in UK, 2019/2023
- CRENC Studentships for MD Students, MDs and Medical Residents, 2018
- PhD Studentships in Computer Science for African Students in South Africa, 2018
- Freethinker Fellowships for International Students in Germany, 2018
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship at PML and University of Exeter in UK, 2018
- FCReL PhD Student Fellowship Opportunities in Canada, 2018
- Stoller Scholarships 2018/2019 for Undergraduate Course at University of Bolton in UK
- University of Cape Town Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in South Africa, 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarship for Australian and International Students at Massey University, 2018
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship in Immunology of Kidney Stone Diseases in Australia , 2018
Scholarships: The GrowUpWell Priority Research Centre at the University of Newcastle is looking for assistance with understanding the Immunology of kidney stone diseases.
This project aims to improve our understanding of how our immune system protects against stone recurrence and its role in preventing long-term consequences such as impaired kidney function.
Host College/University: The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to work on the project titled, “Immunology of kidney stone diseases”.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship Value: $26,682 p.a. (2017 rate), indexed in January each year. The scholarship is for a period of three years and a half years. This Scholarship is linked to the Dr Starkey ARC DECRA fellowship.
Nationalities: This scholarship is for domestic and international students. Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria: Seeking an outstanding candidate with:
- An excellent performance in undergraduate/masters degree relating to biomedical science or medicine with a focus on immunology, molecular biology, urology or nephrology.
- Excellent English proficiency
- Experience/ability to work with animal models is required.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions: To enable us to assess your application, candidates will be expected to submit an email expressing their interest including:
- Academic transcripts
- A brief statement of research interests.
- Full CV including previous degrees, grades, research experience, employment, papers published, and any grants obtained
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: April 1, 2018