The University of Manitoba is delighted to offer Canada Graduate Scholarships for Research or Master’s degree program. The scholarship is open to all Canadian students.
The University of Manitoba is a public university in the province of Manitoba, Canada. Located in Winnipeg and founded in 1877, it was Western Canada’s first university
Scholarship is available for Research or Master’s degree program
Field of Study:
Scholarship is awarded to study the Health, Natural Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Humanities courses at the University of Manitoba.
Scholarship is valued at $17,500\year for 1 year
- Canadian students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada;
• Be enrolled in, or intend to apply for full-time admission to an eligible graduate program at the master’s (or in some cases doctoral level) at a Canadian university with a CGS M allocation;
• Not have previously held a CGS M;
• Have achieved a first-class average of a 3.75 GPA, in EACH of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent); and
• Submit a maximum of one CGS M application per year (the Research Portal will allow the application to be submitted to up to five universities – refer to the Application Procedure
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: To apply for the CGS M scholarships, all applicants must complete and submit an application using the Research Portal.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 03, 2018