The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) is happy to announce Faculty Scholarships within the Faculty of Business, Humanities and Social Sciences and Science and Engineering for 2019 Entry. Scholarships are available for International students
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programs.
Field of Study:
The above scholarships are to support research projects outlined under the following themes:
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend (RMB4,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All the above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy applies
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
Scholarships are available for International students.
- Applicants must have a first-class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions.
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Please be advised that IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in any element) or its equivalent is required for FOSE Faculty scholarship.
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website.
- Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English
Applying procedure Instructions:
No separate application is required for applying for a scholarship but please make sure you quote the scholarship reference number in your PhD application form. It normally takes 5-6 weeks for a final decision to be made after the closing date
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 15, 2019.