- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
University of Nottingham Ningbo Phd Scholarship in China, 2018
The University of Nottingham Ningbo Phd Scholarship
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is inviting applications for Silk Road Heritage Crowdsourcing Project Scholarship for up to 36 months, subject to satisfactory progression. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham, situated in the city of Ningbo in the coastal province of Zhejiang, near Shanghai, China. The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Scholarship is available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
Field of Study:
The PhD scholarship will support the candidate in research within the exciting project titled “Cultural Heritage and Cross-Border Digital Communication in the Terrestrial and Maritime Silk Road: facilitating the Construction of a Cloud-Based Heritage Open VR Social Database”.
The available PhD scholarships cover:
- Tuition fee
- on-campus accommodation for a PhD candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
- Monthly stipend (RMB3,500)
- Medical insurance with designate providers
- All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
- All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Scholarship can be taken in China.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a first class honours undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘ entry requirements’ page of the website
English Language Requirements:
Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
Please email scanned copies of the following documents to PHDadmissions-at-nottingham.edu.cn by 16:00 (China time) on the 13 April 2018. All documents must be in English. If original documents are not in English, a translated English version is required in addition to the original one. An application missing any of the following documents (except for English language score) is incomplete and will not be considered.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 13, 2018.