- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
University of Saskatchewan International Excellence Awards in Canada, 2018-19
The University of Saskatchewan is offering scholarships for international students to study undergraduate degree program. Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
The University of Saskatchewan is a modern, supportive and cosmopolitan university located in the centre of one of Canada’s most vibrant cities, where we welcome students from all countries and all backgrounds.
Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
The award of the scholarship is valued at $10,000 CDN.
- There are 6 scholarships are available for the students.
- Scholarships are available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1). International students (non-Canadian citizens paying differential tuition) entering any direct-entry college at the U of S will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
2). Recipients are eligible to receive the International Student Entrance Scholarship in addition to a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
3). Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
4). Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
5). Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: By applying online for undergraduate admission, students will be eligible for consideration. The application deadline is February 15. Students must also submit the necessary supporting documents, pay the $90 CDN application fee and meet U of S admissions requirements (including English Language Proficiency) by March 1.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 15, 2019.