The University of Sussex is accepting applications for Article 26 Scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex.
This scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located in the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton.
Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
Scholarship will be awarded full overseas tuition fee waiver plus £3,000 maintenance per year of study.
- This undergraduate scholarship supports forced migrant students in UK higher education.
- One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have been offered a place on an undergraduate degree at the University of Sussex. You must also:
1. Be an asylum-seeker.
2. Have been granted a temporary form of leave to remain as a result of an asylum application (e.g. limited leave to remain, humanitarian protection).
3. Be a partner/child of an asylum seeker or an unaccompanied asylum-seeking child.
4. Have a household income of under £42,875.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Please complete our scholarship application form after you have applied to study an undergraduate course at the University of Sussex.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 7, 2019.