- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
University of Tehran M.A. /M.Sc Scholarships for International Students in Iran, 2018
M.A. /M.Sc. Scholarships for International Students in Iran, 2018
For Fall 2018, the University of Tehran is awarding Scholarship Program for International Students. Applicants wishing to receive a scholarship for M.A. /M.Sc. must be under 24 years and for PhD programs must be under 28years of age.
The University of Tehran, also known as Tehran University and UT, is Iran’s oldest modern university. It is also one of the most prestigious universities in Iran.
Scholarships are available for pursuing M.A. /M.Sc. and PhD programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship may cover one or several of the followings:
Registration fees of the UT-KIC
Access to UT-KIC dormitories (single/married)
Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members)
Scholarships are open to international students. Scholarship can be taken in Iran.
Applicants wishing to receive a scholarship for M.A. /M.Sc. must be under 24 years and for PhD programs must be under 28years of age. These scholarships are awarded to international applicants at UT-KIC who fulfil the following requirements:
Having a GPA (B- average, minimum of 75) for the previous degree.
Having a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by UT- KIC.
English Language Requirements:
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
All applicants are requested to provide
- Completed application form
- A scanned copy of two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your educational capabilities.
- A scanned copy of official transcripts translated into English.
- A scanned copy of applicant´s passport or Identification card.
- A scanned copy of your recent photograph.
- A scanned copy of approval letter of financial support.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 20, 2018.