- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
University of the Arts London Alan Fletcher Scholarship in UK, 2018/2019
Alan Fletcher Scholarship at University of the Arts London
The University of the Arts London is inviting applications for Alan Fletcher Scholarship. The scholarship is available to one Home or EU student accepted on the two-year MA Graphic Communication Design (formerly MA Communication Design) course at Central Saint Martins, commencing October 2018.
University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts. It is a collegiate university; a federation of six world-renowned colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, the London College of Communication, the London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
Scholarship is available for two-year MA Graphic Communication Design (formerly MA Communication Design) course at Central Saint Martins.
Field of Study:
Graphic Communication Design
The Scholarship will cover full-fees for the two-year course, as well as provide £20,000 towards maintenance (£10,000 per annum).
Home and EU students are eligible to apply. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
To be eligible for The Alan Fletcher Scholarship students must be
Be classified as a Home or EU student for fee purposes and
Have accepted a place on the two-year MA Graphic Communication Design course at Central Saint Martins, commencing October 2018.
English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via Dropbox via email containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include:
Title page with your name and course title
Introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work
Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labelled and annotated as appropriate.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of financial hardship (if applicable)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
How to Apply:
Applications must be made online. Students will need to fill in an online application form.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 6, 2018.