The University of the South Pacific offers scholarships to Students with Disability to study the undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
The University of the South Pacific is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of undergraduate & postgraduate at The University of the South Pacific.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees.
- The scholarships are available for the students of Cook Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu and other parts of Fiji except for Suva.
- Scholarship can be taken in Fiji.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Satisfies the USP Admission and Program Requirements.
- Be living in Cook Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu and other parts of Fiji except for Suva.
- Provide a letter from a recognized disability service provider or doctor which clearly states the disability of the applicant.
- Applicant must demonstrate academic potential to complete the program within the scholarship period. Should not be currently under another scholarship at the time of application.
- The Scholarship does not cover self-funding program such as Preliminary Studies, Foundation studies or Pacific TAFE program, MBA or PhD Program.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Submit the application form online by 31, October 2018. All applicants must complete the Regional Disability Scholarship Supplementary Form and submit together with their application.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2018.