Scholarships: The University of Surrey is offering £2000 Entry Scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1. These scholarships are open to the citizens of one of the following countries: China (inc Hong Kong), Malaysia, India, Canada and USA.
Host College/University: The University of Surrey.
Degree level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate degree.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
Nationalities: Citizens of China (inc Hong Kong), Malaysia, India, Canada and USA are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Award: £2000 Entry Scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in year 1. Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must be a National of one of the following countries: China (inc Hong Kong), Malaysia, India, Canada and USA
- Have studied and achieved grades of AAA at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent qualification in one of the countries/territories listed below
- Be an offer holder for a 2018/19, full-time Undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your Firm choice by 20th July 2018
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/sponsorship, if you are eligible for the Surrey Merit Scholarship, you will receive the Surrey Merit Scholarship instead of the Surrey Prestige Scholarship
- Foundation year qualifications are not included
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Choose the programmes you want to study. Still undecided? Search undergraduate degrees
- Find out how to apply through UCAS
- Wait for universities to make their decisions – learn what happens after you apply
- Reply to your university offers
- Confirm your university place
- The University will identify eligible students based on Nationality so there is no application form. Students holding Dual Nationality are still eligible, if you have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme
- All eligible offer holders that comply with the above-mentioned criteria will receive a notification of the award in September 2018
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: January 15, 2018