- University of Surrey, Department of Sociology Visiting International Fellowship in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded EPSRC PhD Scholarship at Swansea University in UK, 2018
- Robust and Predictive Energy Management of Hybrid Electric Vehicles PhD Studentship, UK 2019
- Undergraduate Scholarships at Swansea University in UK, 2018-2019
- AVAST Research Fellowship for International Students in Czech Republic, 2018
- Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
- PhD Fellowships at SDU Center for Energy Informatics to study in Denmark, 2018
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for International Students in Denmark, 2018
- RMIT International Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Master in Australia, 2019
- Nottingham Trent University Postgraduate Scholarships for International in UK, 2019
USAID Digital Agricultural Photo Contest, 2018
Digital Development for Feed the Future (D2FTF) leverages digital tools holistically and according to best practice to improve the cost effectiveness and development results of the U.S. Government’s Feed the Future Initiative. As part of our mission, we seek to recognize those who are utilizing digital tools to improve farming practices and accelerate the fight against poverty. Help us tell the story of digital agriculture technologies and how they’re working to advance food security and nutrition across the globe by joining our photo contest. Send in your best photos of digital agriculture technologies in action by April 16 for your chance to win prizes of $200, $300 and $500 dollars.
Please submit your photos to USAIDdigitalag-at-gmail.com, including the information required below. All images must meet the theme of “digital agriculture.” Photos with a time stamp or logo will not be considered. Photo submissions due by April 16, 2018.
- High-resolution, high quality photos that are at least 1024 pixels or larger (tall or wide) or around 300 pixels per inch. Please send us the highest resolution version of the photo you have (at least 1 MB). If you are using Photoshop, please send only level 7 or higher compressed photos.
- Accepted formats: high quality JPG and PNG
- Only 2 photos per contestant will be accepted; if you submit more than 2, photo contest administrators will choose 2 for you
- Photos must each be an original submission (submitted by photographer or with permission)
- Photos must each include a credit: name of photographer, and names of any people featured in the photograph.
- Photos must include a robust caption, which includes a description of what is going on in the photo, who is involved, where and when it was taken (country tag is especially important), and what digital tools are being showcased. 250 words or less.
- Submit your photo as an attachment to USAIDdigitalag-at-gmail.com
- Photo submissions due by no later than April 16, 2018.
Accepted photos will be featured on Feed the Future’s Flickr for the public to view and vote on. Winners will be announced and featured on USAID and Feed the Future blog and social media platforms. We’ll notify you via email if your photo has won by early May.
Photos meeting the theme and requirements above will be eligible for cash prizes ranging from:
- $500 – First place
- $300 – Second place
- $200 – Third place