The new Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship is now available on offer at the University of Liverpool for students starting a postgraduate taught programme. This scholarship is available to students from China.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programs.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
There are six scholarships in total with one full scholarship (Vice-Chancellor Excellence Scholarship) and five £10,000 scholarships (Vice-Chancellor Outstanding Scholarship). Awardees should first pay £1,000 deposit in full.
All scholarships will be awarded after their formal registration at the university and will take the form of a fee waiver.
Please note: This scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarships or bursaries provided by the University.
- This scholarship is available to students from China.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
- Domiciled in PR China when applications are made
- Have Bachelor’s Degree awarded or to be awarded by a Project 211 or Project 985 university in PR China with a minimum average grade of 80% overall
- Have accepted and paid deposit on one of the Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the University of Liverpool’s (Liverpool or London) campuses
- Are self -financed (which means tuition fees are to be paid by students or the parents).
English Language Requirements:
All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this. Qualifications accepted by the University can be found on our International webpages.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply: Application documents should include the following:
- Application form
- Relevant transcript and qualifications
- A personal statement/self-recommendation
- Any other supporting documents.
Please send the completed application form in PDF file to chinarep-at-liv.ac.uk.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 28, 2019.