- Neapolis University Scholarships for BSc in Civil Engineering for International Students, 2019
- 5 Marie Curie PhD Fellowships in Strategic Management in Netherlands, 2019
- University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship for International Students, 2019
- DAAD-GSSP Doctoral Scholarships in Humanities and Social Sciences, 2018
- Master Scholarships in Cultural Sustainability at University of Maiduguri in Nigeria, 2018
- Faculty of Health Science Deans International Scholarship in Australia, 2018
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2018-19
- ADA Early Summer School PhD Scholarships (EDP) in South Africa, 2019
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships for UK/EU Students in UK, 2019
- Fully Funded Faraday Institution PhD Research Studentship at Newcastle University, 2019
Western Union Foundation Global Scholarships for Post-Secondary Education in USA, 2018
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarships Program in USA, 2018
For 2018, the Western Union Foundation launched Global Scholarship Program – called WU Scholars. Potential candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or business/entrepreneurship.
The Western Union Foundation Global Scholarship Program also referred to as WU Scholars, is a program designed to support young people and their efforts to pursue a post-secondary education.
The WU Scholars program was created to help give young people a boost toward a better life. The Western Union Foundation believes education is the surest path to economic opportunity.
Scholarships are available to pursue post-secondary education.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or Business / Entrepreneurship.
Selected scholarship recipients will receive USD $2,500 each to contribute toward tuition or school fees at an accredited post-secondary institution and will be selected based on criteria relating to the program’s three pillars: Perseverance, Aspiration, and Community.
Students from around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship can be taken in the USA.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Scholarships must be used at an accredited post-secondary institution seeking an undergraduate degree.
All applicants must be pursuing a degree/field of study in one of the following categories: science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and business/entrepreneurship.
All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
Applications must be submitted in English. Translation services may be used to help non-English speakers submit. You will not be penalized for basic errors.
Must be able to demonstrate admittance to an accredited post-secondary institution or have applied for admittance.
Must provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor. If a teacher or professor is unable to submit a recommendation on your behalf, you may also use someone who has supervised you in a youth/community group, volunteer position, job/employment situation, etc.
Scholarships must be used on programs resulting in an undergraduate degree. Specialized academic programs (study abroad term, stand-alone language acquisition course, service learning, etc.) are not permitted.
Scholarships may not be used for advanced degrees, such as Masters, PhD, JD, etc.
Scholarships may be used for tuition or school fees during the academic term immediately following scholarship winner selections (estimated in July). Funds cannot be used for room and board or for school supplies.
Immediate family members of controlling officers in Western Union, any of its affiliates and non-affiliated nonprofit entities, or its Agents are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program. All other employees and their family members who meet the other eligibility requirements may apply.
College Admission Requirement
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: All applicants for scholarships must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years of age on June 1, 2018.
- English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 13, 2018.