- Dora Plus Grant for Visiting Doctoral Students at University of Tartu in Estoni, 2019
- SDU Postdoctoral Position in Metabolic Regulation and Lipidomics, 2019
- 2019 Surrey Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Merit Scholarship, UK
- UOW University Postgraduate Award (UPA) for Australian and International in Australia, 2019
- UCL Samuel Fund MSc Cancer Scholarships for UK/EU Students, 2019
- Tourism Development & Culture Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships, 2019
- RESOLV Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2019
- Poland, 2019 Lazarski Foundation Scholarships for International Students
- Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Scholarships, 2019
- GRO Research Scholarships at Limerick Institute of Technology, 2018-2019
Winton Advanced Research Fellowships in Physics of Sustainability, UK 2019
The University of Cambridge is offering Winton Advanced Research Fellowship within the Department of Physics. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The Winton Advanced Research Fellowship (Group Leaders) scheme supports outstanding, ambitious scientists with the potential to become independent research leaders in their field.
The University is one of the world’s leading academic centres. It comprises 150 faculties and departments, together with a central administration and other institutions. Our institutions, museums and collections are a world-class resource for researchers, students and members of the public representing one of the country’s highest concentrations of internationally important collections.
Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Field of Study:
Fellowships are awarded in the Physics of Sustainability.
Fellowships will be of 5 years’ duration and will provide salary comparable to junior university faculty positions (on the scale currently £39,992-£50,618 per annum) with start-up packages sufficient to enable new groups to be established.
- International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Up to two fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken inthe UK.
- This section details the knowledge, skills and experience we require for the role.
- Education & qualifications: PhD in the relevant field of science.
- Specialist knowledge & skills: Specialist knowledge in their field of research.
- Interpersonal & communication skills: Good communication skills for building up the research team and network of collaborations and for presenting research results.
- Relevant experience: Will normally have completed at least one post-doctoral appointment.
English Language Requirements:
Fellows must have good communication skills.
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
To apply online for this vacancy, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below. This will route you to the University’s Web Recruitment System, where you will need to register an account (if you have not already) and log in before completing the online application form.
To submit an application for this vacancy, please click on the link in the ‘Apply online’ section of the advert published on the University’s Job Opportunities pages. This will route you to the University’s Web Recruitment System, where you will need to register an account (if you have not already) and log in before completing the online application form.
Applicants should submit curriculum vitae including a list of publications and the names and addresses of 3 referees; a personal statement of accomplishments to date (up to 1000 words); an outline research proposal (up to 1500 words) with a brief account of research support required (up to 750 words). The research outline should emphasise the novelty of the research approach, but also set out a clear plan of action.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 17, 2018.