The Surrey Business School is pleased to offer Women in Business Scholarship for 2018 entry covering up to 50 per of tuition fees. International students are eligible to apply.
Surrey’s specific Women in Business Scholarship is open to female candidates who can demonstrate their contribution to business and evidence a drive to support other female candidates in future.
The University of Surrey is a public research university located in the county town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The university specialises in science, engineering, medicine and business.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarships will cover up to 50 per cent of the total tuition fee.
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants will need to:
- Have applied for the MBA programme
- Submitted all necessary documents for the assessment of their application (e.g. transcripts, CV, English language requirements, etc).
English Language Requirements: The following qualifications are accepted by the University as evidence that you meet our minimum level of competence in English:
- GCSE English Language grade C or Grade 4, or above
- Country equivalencies for GCSE English Language grade C/4 as defined on the Qualification Database
- iGCSE English as a First Language grade C, Second Language grade B, in all four elements
- International Baccalaureate English grade 4 at either standard or higher level where the IB meets the normal, academic, entrance requirements
- AS Level in English Language or English Literature
- A level in English Language or English Literature
- European Baccalaureate English 6 (Language 1/2) or 7 (Language 3)
- Successful completion of a University of Surrey Pre-sessional English Language programme immediately preceding the main degree programme
- Pearsons Test of English – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- IELTS (Academic) – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- TOEFL (ibt)- the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – the test must have been taken within two years of the start of the course
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
Applying procedure Instructions:
How to Apply:
Applicants will be automatically considered and, in order to be eligible for a scholarship.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Open for the year 2018.