Scholarships: Applicants are invited to apply for WU Executive Academy Scholarships to pursue MBA in Energy Management. These scholarships are open for both Austrian and international applicants. The aim of the scholarships is to give support to the needy students.
Host College/University: The WU Executive Academy, the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings more than 100 years of experience and an excellent reputation to the field of executive education.
Degree level/ Field of Study: These scholarships are available to pursue MBA programme.
Available Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Energy Management.
Scholarship Award: Partial scholarships, up to10,000€.
Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or higher)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Applicants must have proficiency in written and spoken English.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- Online application form: Please choose “Start your application with scholarship” on the first page of the application.
- In approximately 400 words briefly introduce applicants including their early years, i.e. where applicants grew up, their primary and secondary education, their first couple of jobs, etc. Give the main reason why a MBA Energy Management is relevant to your future career development.
How to Apply:
Copy of university diploma and grade transcripts in original language
Official translation of university diplomas (find detailed information about the formal requirements here)
Recent digital photograph
Letter of motivation
2 letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
Clear copy of valid passport
Scholarships Official Web Links:
Scholarship Deadline: July 31, 2018